1. The Return of Summer Party at Cary.Lane(560 Laguna St.), Friday June 17, 8pm-11pm.
Celebrate summer with the launch of Cary Lane's private label menswear, 30% off all merch and one badass party. Enjoy free drinks and appetizers from nearby joints, music from DJ Corey Sleazemore, artwork by Melanie Eusebio, and tons of $1 raffle prizes (drawing at 10:30pm sharp!). We recommend wearing that hot new get-up you've been waiting to bring out -- it's time to see and be seen.
2. Kiehl's Grand Opening Party & Fashion Benefit with Eric Dane at Kiehl's(971 Fillmore St.), Saturday June 18, 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
Dr. McSteamy himself, Eric Dane, a SF native, and his wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart, will host the Kiehl's Since 1851 Fillmore St. store opening this Saturday. Kiehl's US President, Chris Salgrado, will arrive to this already hot photo-op via motorcycle, accompanied by a hardcore pack of SF bikers, naturally. In honor of Dane and the store launch, Kiehl's is donating $10,000 to the Homeless Prenatal Program, a local charity working to beat childhood poverty. Bonus: the first 160 people (get there early!) will receive a free Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser. And if you're a true last-minute gifter, stock up on some Facial Fuel for dear ol' dad.
3. Heliotrope 1 Year Anniversary Party at Heliotrope(1515 Church St.), Thursday June 23, 6pm-9pm.
Don & Jonathan, the boys behind Heliotrope, are celebrating their one year anniversary with bubbly, appetizers, and a special promotion. We recently featured the local skincare line in our Father's Day Gifts Guide, and are excited to get our hands on more of their goodies, like reasonably priced candles, shampoos and scrubs (Heliotrope has it all!).
4. Fifth&Brannan Launch Party at Cellar360(900 North Point), Saturday June 18, 7pm - 10pm.
This Saturday, a new, local men's shirting line, Fifth&Brannan, will celebrate their official launch and premier colleciton with a wine-tasting event at Cellar360. Fifth&Brannan offers a collection of crisp folds, clean lines, and quality materials, for the classy SF gentleman.
5. Duchess Clothier Custom Suits in SF, Thursday June 23-25, by appointment only.
There comes a point in every man's life (okay, some men's lives) where they are ready for a custom suit. Portland's premier suitors, Duchess Clothier, will be in SF for a few days, measuring clients old and new, in a private location in Cole Valley. If you need a reference check, rocker Nick Cave is a happy customer and speaks highly of Duchess' bespoke treasures. Make an appointment on their website, show up and let them do the rest.
PLUS: Summer Sales!
- HD Buttercup Half Yearly Sale with 20%- 70% off furniture and homewares.
- Maas & StacksSummer Sale with 20% off select pieces.
- Shotwell Moving Sale continues with up to 80% off.
- Metier SF Sale now marked down to 40% off.
- Victoria's Secret Semi-annual Sale.
- G-Star Raw Spring Summer 2011 Sale with up to 30% off.
- Paul Smith Half Yearly Sale with up to 50%.
- BCBG Max Azria Sale with up to 60% off.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.