Oliver Peoples Brings Sunny Style to Maiden Lane
On March 13, SoCal-based eyewear designer Oliver Peoples celebrated the opening of its Maiden Lane boutique in downtown San Francisco. In-demand Southern California architect Leo Marmol fashioned the 800-square-foot space, showcasing his distinctive design aesthetic in every facet of the boutique. Art advisor Sabrina Buell and designer/entrepreneur Yves Béhar hosted the store opening in honor of the Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts.
Guests sipped cocktails and mingled while trying on Oliver Peoples's distinctive eyewear and admiring sketches by local artists. Following the event, Oliver Peoples CEO David Schulte and Founder/Creative Director Larry Leight hosted a private dinner at Jackson Square hotspot Cotogna.
Photography courtesy of Drew Altizer.
- The Biggest Thing To Ever Happen in Maiden Lane: Keith Urban's Free Performance March 26th
- 7x7 Hosts Derek Lam for Private Chat at Neiman Marcus
- SF's Best Dressed Gather for SF Ballet Fashion Show
- "Looking" Star Jonathan Groff Spices Things Up at POPera!
- Luxury, Fashion, and Tech Merge at Jason Campbell's Pop-Up Shop