Thee Oh Sees, The Sandwitches, and Ty Segall Rally for KUSF Tomorrow at the Eagle
A last minute show to save the still-unsaved KUSF will hit the stage at the also in-need-of-saving Eagle Tavern tomorrow night. This time, a smattering of the city's A-list virtuosos will band together to whip up some much-needed attention to the cause: Thee Oh Sees and Ty Segall are bringing their always-solid performances, as well as The Sandwitches and local music vet Carletta Sue Kay to round out the evening.
Given the precarious state of these city institutions (and the fact that the Eagle and KUSF have both contributed immensely to the local success of all these performing bands), expect these bands to throw their blood, sweat and tears into this gig. It'll likely be the funnest Tuesday night you've had in a long, long while, and it all goes to a cause worthy of your pocket change. Show starts at 8 pm.
- Thee Oh Sees, Sic Alps, Ty Segall & The Sandwitches Play Coalition On Homeless Benefit Show Tonight
- Save KUSF Rally and Board of Supes Meeting Today
- Band We Love: The Fresh N Onlys
- NY Times Recognizes Thee Oh Sees, Fresh & Onlys, and Sonny & the Sunsets
- Thee Oh Sees, Real Estate, Sic Alps & More Play This Summer's Woodsist Festival in Big Sur