Awesome attractions for the in-house aesthete.
1. EDITOR'S PICK: Johanna Grawunder Line Light
If local artist Johanna Grawunder had it her way, no chandelier would ever be switched off, which is why she probably spent her time at Workshop Residence developing a collection of avant-garde light fixtures worthy of a steep electric bill. Made of repurposed and upcycled industrial artifacts—including stamped-steel earthquake safety brackets, extruded aluminum angles, and traffic lights—any colorful fixture from Grawunder’s collection, Line Light, serves as a striking conversation piece. $200 each
3. Punkpost handwritten card service, $7 each
5. Shibuleru rocking garden chair, price upon request
8. Gravel & Gold boob pillowcase, $32
9. Atelier Dion 3-ounce colored clay cups, $20 each
This article was published in 7x7's December/January 2014 issue. Click here to subscribe.