With the Academy of Friends' Gala and the Oscars on our mind, we can't seem to stop fantasizing about getting dressed to the nines. Though sadly we don't get the chance to attend nearly as many extragavant black-tie affairs as we'd like, when the time comes we're always plagued with how to look fab without maxing out our credit cards.
Let's face it, gowns don't come cheap without looking it so it's always best to invest in a timeless, moderately priced piece that you'll be able to wear more than once. Simply pair with stand-out accessories and pouf, you're sure to be the belle of the ball!
1. Tadashi Shoji One Shoulder Illusion Gown, $508
2. Blu Bijoux Emerald Shara Earrings, $55
3. Litter SF Beetle Hand Jewelry, $125
4. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick, $14
5. Aldo Eggenberg Peep-Toe Pumps in gray, $90