The flared top of the coveted Céline Trapeze and Luggage handbags is (still) the in silhouette for spring. Add in seasonal color-blocking, roomy interiors and pockets galore, and you've got a bag trend we hope never fades away.
1. J. Crew Colorblock Tartine Satchel, $325
2. Modcloth Bold Beginning Bag, $55
3. Michael Kors Collection Large Miranda Tote, $1,195
4. Reed Krakoff Atlantique Antique Mini Tote, $1,190
5. Pour La Victoire Nouveau Tote, $345
6. Vince Camuto Julia Stachel, $248
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.