San Francisco may have a reputation of not taking fashion too seriously, but the same cannot be said about our cocktails. So much so that we have a whole week dedicated to celebrating them, and this just so happens to be that week. Since many of the recipes being poured are revamped classics (try the Corpse Reviver #2), we can't think of a better excuse to get dolled up in a early '60s-inspired ensemble and hit the town.
1. BCBG Max Azria Silk Dress, $318: Throw on this bold striped dress with YSL's Rouge Volupté in red muse for a classic bombshell look that is sure to turn heads.
2. Edition by Banana Republic Yvette mesh bracelet, $59 (415.512.6776): Dress up your spring wardrobe with this surprisingly versatile gold bracelet.
3. Botkier Trigger Satchel in Yellow Acid, $610: Add a shock of color to an otherwise black-and-white look with this perfectly sized handbag.
4. Edition by Banana Republic Cupcake ring, $49 (415.512.6776): Weigh down your hands with BR's bejeweled baubles so that he'll have to pick up the check (just kidding...kind of).
5. Jessica Simpson Lizza Peep-Toe Pumps $89: These demure heels show just a sliver of toe in case your hectic work week has left you overdue for a pedicure.