An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive.
After scouring SF's Etsy Local shops for this week's round-up in anticipation of Tim Burton's remake of Alice in Wonderland, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Blue Dot Cluster Shoe Clips by blacksatinshoes, $18: Give your go-to heels a dose of feminine flair with these polka dot rosette clips.
2. Clock Cocktail Ring by DecibelProductions, $27: Never be late for an important date while rocking this gorgeous cocktail ring.
3.Belle Epoch Mini Top Hat by HouseofNinesDesign, $375: This stunning red top hat makes quite the statement whether at a tea or cocktail party.4. Girl on a Swing Brooch by tinatarnoff, $35: Reminisce about the days of daisy chains and hopscotch with this adorable papercut brooch.
5. Powder Pink & Blue Bow Tie Hair Clip by Intwined, $15: Spring forward in this cheery handmade pastel hair clip made of vintage materials.
6. Mermaid's Ring by lizhutnick, $11: This blossoming ring looks like it's freshly picked from the flower garden (thankfully not the singing kind).
7. Through The Looking Glass Necklace by theGlassOnion, $48: Don't be surprised if things become a bit clearer through this insanely versatile necklace made from a vintage optical lens