An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shops for this week's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Convertible Tangerine Cowl by Boopie Creations, $60: Whether you prefer rocking it as a scarf, hood, cape or shrug, this adaptable accessory will add a jolt of color to your drab winter wardrobe.
2. Jade Green Lantern Earrings from TheFrenchQuarter, $9.95: Snag this delicate pair in the season's hottest hue and all proceeds go to help re-build New Orleans.
3. Long Cowl Neck Sweatshirt from finchdesignsf, $59: You can feel good from the inside out with this chic and cozy find as 25% of proceeds go to the Red Cross for Haiti Relief through January.
4. Silver Mallard Feather Headband by intothelookinglass, $14: Look like a snow angel fireside at your favorite dive with this wispy headband.
5. Alamo Square T-Shirt from TomokoMaruyama, $28: Show your neighborhood pride with this adorable tee that paints the Ladies in a new light.
6. In The Twilight Necklace by soradesigns, $37.50: This vintage crystal arrowhead pendant paired with gunmetal chains looks tough in a decidedly feminine way.
7. Gray Square Tiles Weekender from DrikaB, $102: Stow away all your weekday essentials in this graphic tote that has pockets for everything from your iPhone to your laptop.