Vote Now! The Top 22 Dogglegangers
A few days ago, we asked our readers to submit photos for our first-ever dog look-alike contest, Doggleganger 2012. Whether it was a pup who looked like Julia Roberts or the albino alligator from the Academy of Sciences, you guys really pulled it out. Check out the photos above and vote on your favorite, because there's a sweet prize in store for the winner!
1. Your pet will get a luxury spa treatment and full service grooming session from Moulin Pooch.
2. You can get your own makeover (about a block away from Moulin Pooch, conveniently!) from the Red Chair Salon....a professional consultation, haircut and styling session, to be exact!
3. A copy of Glamour Dog (from Chronicle Books)
Remember, there's only one round of voting (ending on July 30), so tell all your friends and make it count! We'll announce the winner on the site on July 31st. Good luck, dear dogglegangers!
This contest is sponsored by the San Francisco SPCA
More Pets Postings
- Vote Now! Here are the Top 22 Dogglegangers
- DOGMA Pet Poll Finalists: Who Repped Their 'Hood the Best? Vote Now!
- Your City Your Chef 2012: Who is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star? Vote Now!
- Which Pet Repped Their 'Hood the Best? Vote For Your Favorite Now!
- The Top 49 Cutest Dog Poll Finalists...VOTE!