Fall Picks from Black Pyramid Vintage + Pop-up Shop Tonight in the Haight
Who says you shouldn't go into business with your best friend? Last year, BFFs Jessica Dega and Laura Cerri, ditched their industry jobs and co-founded Black Pyramid vintage, right here in SF. Since their launch, the e-comm site has developed into a full-fledged modern vintage resource. Each piece is hand-picked, reasonably priced and, instead of covering all of fashion history, the collection focuses on reasonably priced pieces that span more modern (but now vintage) decades. Cruise our top fall picks above and then catch the darling duo tonight at their pop-up shop in the Haight.
Black Pyramid Pop-up at Piper's Shoe Parlor (1682 Haight St.), Friday November 4, 6pm-10pm, Free.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Guns and Shades Pop-Up Shop Brings New, Rare Vintage Eyewear to Lower Haight
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops
- Pop-Up Antique and Vintage Shop ReHealdsburg Opens
- Levi's + Urban Outfitters Pop-Up Bike Carnival, Tonight at Levi's HQ!
- Crossroads Pop-up Thursday at Shotwell: Upgrade to Local Goods