Seven Favorite Things: Local Jewelry Designers for Valentine's Day
Ladies and gents, Valentine's Day is one week away. Whether she's your wife, partner, lover, best friend or yourself, treat your lady with gorgeous jewels from a Bay Area designer.
Great jewelry is modern yet timeless, artistic, and personal. Lucky for us, the Bay Area is bursting with incredibly talented designers who hit all of the above. Here are our seven favorite local rock (and metal) stars for Valentine's Day.
1. Lulo Morganite Crystal and Diamond Studs, $1,680
2. Sarah Swell Flotsam and Jetsam Ring, $260
4. Marisa Haskell Laramie Necklace, $165
6. Salty Fox Jewelry Odessa Earrings, $110
7. 2 Bandits Small Circle Game Choker, $198
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid
- Seven Favorite Things: Super Last-Minute Instant Valentine's Day Gifts
- Seven Favorite Things: His & Her Valentine's Day Gifts from Plastique
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier's Store Closing Sale
- Seven Favorite Things: Black Friday Picks from Local Boutiques