The last 364 days have been quite chic in SF. So, we compiled a list of some of the most stylish and covetable items to come out of the Bay Area this year. The best part? You can still drop these goodies in your shopping cart.
1. Nothing had us buzzing more than Blue Bottle's NOLA Iced Coffee, cartoned.
2. Luxe as ever, Cuyanatreated our closets to shift dresses, and we aren't mad about it.
3. Flora Grubb's charming Barnacle Vertical Gardens were the perfect solution to your new air plant fixation.
4. Marine Layer gave the ladies and gents of San Francisco a stylish and functional t-shirt that we can't stop wearing.
5. Never one to snub a craft that leaves us looking good, AYK brought us The Bucket Bag.
6. We laughed about it, but then realized it was pretty chic, cue The Boob Topby Gravel and Gold.