New Year's Eve is a great excuse to take your shirting up a notch. Why not go all out with French (Musketeer) cuffs and a pair of sweet 'links?
If you're new to the fold-over + cufflink get up, fear not -- men should use cufflinks as women do jewelry: to enchance an outfit and show off one's personality. With everything from Limited Edition Darth Vader Cufflinks (#1) to a handy Bottle Opener pair (#10), our list is well-suited for the SF man.
3. Tank Cufflinks, $45
6. Dinosaur Cufflinks, $45
7. Ghostbusters Cufflinks, $35
8. Monopoly Top Hat Cufflinks, $125
9. Groglmann's Classic Camera Cufflinks, $25.99
10. Bottle Opener Cufflinks, $44.99
12. Paper Airplane Cufflinks, $80
13. iCufflinks Open Source LED Cufflinks, $128
15. Mixtape Cufflinks, $49.99
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.