Though it seems like yesterday we were chasing after Indian Summer, all the telltale signs would say otherwise – the air is refreshingly brisk, the sunlight is fleeting and your TV won't stop trying to sell you toys and diamonds.
Yep, the holidays are officially here and what better way to kick off the season than with some good old-fashioned ice skating.
While it may seem a bit odd practicing your pivot in 60° weather, at least that means we can skip the long underwear and opt for something a bit more Aprés-Skate, if you will.
So grab your hot toddy-filled thermos and hit the ice:
1. Sleeping on Snow Set Free Cardigan, $128
2. Topshop Panel Flannel Shorts, $55
3. J. Crew Wool-Blend Ribbed Tights, $26.50
4. Madewell Soft Shimmer Tee, $38
5. Jeffrey Campbell Boxxy Bootie, $139.95