An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shops for this week's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart...
1. Lucite Stiletto Aloe Planter by giddyspinster, $65: Okay, so maybe you can't actually wear them (it's a good thing, promise), but repurposing towering lucite platforms into planters is one of the most brilliant ideas we've seen in quite some time.
2. Dip Dye Felt Bangle by OpusMagnum, $26: Stay warm, cozy and on trend by piling on these unique chunky bangles in dip dyed felt.
3. Zoe Red Cloche Hat by KarinSF, $92: Add a punchy dose of color to your wardrobe with this vintage-inspired wool cloche in fall's hottest hue.
4. Teal Drusy Bezel Set Ring by friedasophie, $45: We're smitten with the organic shape and bold color of this one-of-a-kind teal druzy gemstone wrapped in sterling silver.
5. Vintage 1940's Dusk Floral Dress from PurpleDeerVintage, $188:The vibrant print and unexpected scoop back of this gorgeous ladylike frock makes it well worth the investment.
6. Maple Raw Leather Clutch by scabbyrobot, $60: This raw-edged leather clutch is made for the season's neutral palettes and chunky knits.
7. Double Rainbow Quill Necklace by vincavere, $42: Top your fave tee and jeans off with this quirky necklace made with dyed porcupine quills.