Pizza is one of those dishes that anyone can make at home, and it's pretty much guaranteed to be delicious. But, if you want to take your pizza game to the next level, take a leaf from cozy Italian restaurant Fiorella, and make your own dough. We're warning you right now that this dough needs to sit for two days, so get your apron on, pour the wine, and plan accordingly.
300g Central Milling "00" flour
300g Guistos AP flour
405g ice cold water
1. In a mixer, mix all dry ingredients.
2. Once evenly mixed, slowly add in water. Mix until the dough just begins to come together in a large shaggy mass.
3. Once mixed, let dough rest for 10 minutes.
4. After resting, mix another 2 minutes until it has formed a smooth satiny ball.
5. Remove from mixer, allowing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
6. Refrigerate for 2 days.
7. Portion dough into 10 oz balls, rolling and pinching like a dumpling.
8. When ready to cook pizza, roll rough out and shape.
9. Use accordingly to your favorite pizza recipe.