7 Questions with Funny Woman Margaret Cho
San Francisco's first lady of comedy Margaret Cho brings her comedy circus to The Warfield this weekend. See her on Friday, March 14 at 8 p.m., and Saturday, March 15 at 7 and 10 p.m.
The funny gal took some time out to answer a few questions for 7x7.com
1. What is your state of mind today?
2. What is San Francisco to you and what do you love most about life in the Bay Area?
MC: It is home to me. I grew up there and I love it! It's beautiful and wild and gay which is perfect because that is so me.
3. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you this week?
MC: My colon hydrotherapist is also named Cho!
4. What tickles your joy spot when you are not working?
MC: I belly dance!
5. A cup of coffee/tea or morning sex and why?
MC: I would say both. Crazy caffeinated morning sex!
6. Are you gripped by the Presidential Nomination process and who are you rooting for?
MC: I am a bi candidate sort of, but if i had to pick I would say Obama ... but they're both great!
7. Your last supper—what you eat and who would be at the table with you?
MC: I would be eating lots of Nutella on a baguette with my family.