The 4th Annual White Caps & Night Caps Raises Over $35,000
On October 26, The Associates Board brought back their popular event benefiting Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, featuring a nautical theme in the General's Residence at Fort Mason for a lively crowd of young philanthropists.
Bay Area comedian Casey Ley kept the mood festive while guests enjoyed a bevy of treats including a hosted bar with specialty cocktails provided by Ketel One and Bulleit, icy Trumer Pils beer, and a selection of Donelan Wines. Bootys shook to the beats of DJ Jay Ev.
The event, which was supported by community partner First Republic Bank, raised over $35,000 to support Digital Mammography at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital.
Find more about The Associates and their work for Saint Francis Memorial Hospital on their Facebook page.
Photos: Susana Bates for Drew Altizer Photography
- White Caps & Night Caps Annual Event To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- Photos: Third Annual White Caps and Night Caps 2011
- Photos: The Associates' White Caps Night Caps 2010 Benefit
- White Caps & Night Caps 2011 To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- amfAR's 12th Annual San Francisco Gala Raises Nearly $350,000 for AIDS Research