Designer Combines Hand-Lettering and Bay Area Cuisine at Curiosity Shoppe's New Art Show
Bok choy, asparagus, avocado, chicken parts...and a talented sign painter. Mash it up and what do you get? Berkeley artist Heather Diane Hardison's delicious new show, Illustrated Bites, at the Curiosity Shoppe.
Hardison, who works as a designer/sign painter for New Bohemia Signs in San Francisco, was recently inspired to take her illustrated food blog from the digital to the tangible. The results? Bright, playful, graphic new works with a pinch of vintage.
Click here to read the interview with Hardison on her inspiration for the show!
- Celebrate The Rock Posters of Chronicle Books' "The Small Stakes" @ The Curiosity Shoppe Thursday
- Design and Arts Events in the Bay Area to Hit Up Now
- Bay Area Power Couples: Derek Fagerstrom & Lauren Smith of Pop-Up Magazine and The Curiosity Shoppe
- A Wooden Cabin in the Heart of Downtown SF
- Opening: Graphic Novelist Daniel Clowes Gets Real in Oakland