Kentucky Derby Day at Golden Gate Fields
While we're all still hat-struck from The Royal Wedding, let's not forget that the Kentucky Derby, our own national excuse to wear crazy hats, is just a week away. Make sure yours gets noticed next Saturday at Kentucky Derby Day at Golden Gate Fields -- a day of horse racing (first race starts at 11:45 am), mint juleps (served in Kentucky Derby souvenir glasses all day) and hat contests (there's a total of $1800 in prize money for the best hats). They'll be broadcasting the 137th running of the Kentucky Derby on the big screens for the party. Racetrack admission ranges from $6-$12, but remember to bring some betting money for the next Super Saver.
- Off The Grid Brings Its Biggest Food Truck Gathering Ever to Golden Gate Fields Tomorrow
- Off The Grid Brings Its Biggest Food Truck Gathering Ever to Golden Gate Fields This Saturday
- Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Fields
- Three Derby Drinks for Your Kentucky Derby Party
- Radiohead Serenades Golden Gate Park