Mix Master Mike DJs A Night of Dancing, Drinking & Gaming In the Name of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Join us at the first-ever annual Decks on Deck party aboard the Cabernet Sauvignon–a swanky, $7 million 125-foot yacht–benefitting the SF chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphona Society on May 20th. This yacht party, full of civic-minded SF citizens and philanthropists, singles out help for and supports one individual per year who is battling a form of leukemia or lymphoma.
They've just confirmed that big-time spinsters Mix Master Mike and DJ Sam Isaac will be helming the turntables for this night on the water, and that means there will be a ton of dancing, and drinks from the open bar to go along with it. This floating oasis will also be a gaming center, where you can gamble and play cards, all in the name of charity.
- Meet the Candidates for the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2011 Man & Woman of the Year
- Photos: The Second Annual Decks on Deck 2012
- Shucking, Slurping, & Jamming: SF Oysterfest 2011 Comes to Fort Mason This Weekend
- LLS's Man & Woman of the Year Winners Get Announced at Saturday's Grand Finale
- This Week in Fashion: Custom Leather at The Factory, Chillin' Turns 13, The 2nd Annual Beauty Expo + Mega Memorial Day Sales