Photos: ArtPadSF 2012 VIP Preview Event
On May 17, art enthusiasts and collectors came together to launch ArtPadSF 2012, with a perfect balance of substance and style at the legendary Hotel Phoenix and its award-winning bar & restaurant, Chambers Eat+Drink. Hundreds of guests sought company and conversation with prominent and innovative culture influencers at this cutting-edge art fair specializing in contemporary works by emerging artists.
The curious were treated to an array of complimentary specialty cocktails made with Hendricks Gin, Blue Angel Vodka, Glenfiddich Scotch and Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur; guests also enjoyed Sapporo Beer and Peju Wine and sampled delicous bites, all while mingling poolside on a gorgeous San Francisco night.
ArtPadSF continued and built on its well-earned reputation as an unparalleled marketplace for contemporary art.
Photos: Nikki Ritcher
- ArtPadSF 2013 Opening Party
- This Weekend's Required Art Outings: artMRKT, ArtPadSF, and SFFAF
- artMRKT and ArtPadSF: The Must-See Booths
- Photos: VIP launch of Dean & DeLuca’s new wine site—Your California Wine Source—with Distillery 209 Gin
- Photos: Phantoms of Asia Preview Party at the SF Asian Art Museum