Photos: Merola Opera Program Benefit Ball, Spring 2012
On Saturday, April 21, the Merola Opera Program's annual benefit was staged at San Francisco's luxurious Four Seasons Hotel on Market Street, benefiting the famed Merola Opera Program. The ball's theme was "A Royal Affair," where guests donned their finest outfits, and tiaras were optional.
The San Francisco Opera's Adler Fellows performed for the well-heeled supporters of the program, between bites provided by the Four Seasons own personal Chefs. Libations were provided by Hafner Vineyards, Russian HIll Estate Winery, and VÄD Vodka. Generous sponsors included Ghirardelli Chocolate and Red Carpet Bay Area.
The Merola Opera Program is dedicated to seeking out the finest young opera talent and helping them develop into professional artists of the highest caliber. Each summer, San Francisco becomes a place where dreams come true for the young artists—out of hundreds of young hopefuls who audition, approximately 23 singers, five apprentice coaches and one apprentice stage director are chosen to participate in the Program.
- Photos: San Francisco Opera Ball 2012
- Support Shining Stars at Merola Opera Program's 2011 Spring Benefit
- Merola Opera Program Announces "A Royal Affair," Annual Benefit and Silent Auction
- Photos: San Francisco Symphony Black & White Ball Launch Party
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's 82nd Annual Ball at the Fairmont