The SF Fine Arts Fair's Workshop Gives Advice for New Collectors
Every year the SF Fine Arts Fair brings its astoundingly huge collection of world-class art from venerable galleries around the globe to Fort Mason. This year heralds its largest round-up yet, and collectors and art enthusiasts will be there en masse the weekend of May 20th to ogle all the beauty. The Fine Arts Fair has young art enthusiasts in mind too, and invites green collectors to a special reception and workshop this Saturday evening, May 21st.
Seasoned veterans of the art world will provide valuable, practical advice and hard facts to help you grow your collection in the future. If you register here, it's free for you and a guest!
The Fine Arts Fair itself has a lot of special events going on this year: they'll showcase talented and emerging Asian artists, and an entire section devoted to top caliber, museum-quality photography. Check out their dynamic performances and installations, which brings art to life in thought-provoking ways. Click here for your own patron pass to attend the fair's Lifetime Achievement Awards ceremony and the opening preview party, which benefits SF Art Institute.
- Find Handmade Treasures at the Renegade Craft Fair
- Art Bikes up for Auction at the SF Fine Art Fair
- SF Law Firm Giving Landlords Free Workshops on How to Evict Tenants
- Pack Your Schedule: Upcoming Local Art Events
- Pssst, Book Lovers: Friends of the SF Public Library's Annual Book Sale Starts Next Week