Art At the Dump: Way More Awesome Than It Sounds
Get a glimpse of Art at the Dump: Twenty Years of the Artist in Residence Program at Recology at Intersection 5M in the heart of San Francisco on 5th and Mission. Intersection for the Arts and Hub Bay Area have put together the best of the sculpture, painting, photography, drawing, video and more these innovative Bay Area artists have created out of anything and everything you and I have thrown away. The Recology Artist in Residence Program, the only one of its kind in the country, has been around since 1990, so means twenty years of trash will be on glorious display at this fanciful exhibition.
The opening reception is this Wednesday, July 21st, from 6-8 pm. Who knows? Maybe you'll lay eyes on one of your old belongings that's been made into art!
- Seven Awesome Bay Area Pumpkin Patches
- Bay Area 'Power Couples': The Compound Gallery's Matt & Lena Reynoso
- Emerging Bay Area Artist Jonah Ward to Unveil New Works @ 12 Gallagher Lane
- Bay Area Musicians Show Their Art @ Fivepoints Arthouse Tomorrow
- The Oakland Museum of California: Awesome Art for Bay Area Kids