Calling all Cougars and Cubs!
Cougars and cubs, Trader Vic's in Palo Alto is the place to be on this rainy Friday! Ladies get locks, men get keys, and you spend the night tracking down your match. The party starts at 8 and goes until midnight so you'll have plenty of time to find that special someone. Lock and key party will be followed by a "dance party" with a "professional DJ." Even if you're not a cougar or a cub, if you happen to be in Palo Alto tonight, it might be worth the $20 for the sheer spectacle.
- Cougars Pounce on Palo Alto for National Cougar Convention
- Palo Alto's James Franco on Creating Cinematic Poetry as Ginsberg in 'Howl'
- Maker Faire: A Celebration of All Things DIY
- Last Call for ‘Adventureland’ (One of the Year's Best Films) at the Red Vic
- Legally Experiment With Spray Painting at the Urban Youth Arts Festival