Channel Your Inner Ariel at The Castro Theatre
By root on August 18, 2008 9:26 AM
Start warming up those vocal chords. You know you've perfected "Part of Your World" and "Under the Sea" in the shower. Now it's time for the big leagues. Break out the mer-gear, channel your inner Ariel (or of course, Sebastian), and head to The Castro Theatre for a Little Mermaid Sing-Along (Aug. 22-28). Don't fret if you forget what comes after "each little clam here know how to jam here"- lyrics will be streaming across the screen (FYI, it's "each little slug here cuttin' a rug here"). And come dressed to impress - prizes will be awarded to the best sea-costume.
More Arts + Culture Postings
- Channel Your Inner Twisted Child: Toy Modification @ 1AM Gallery
- Channel your Inner Mamet for Theater Tickets
- Ray Stevenson Channels His Inner Punisher
- Max Winkler, Son of Henry, Channels His Impetuous Inner Child for 'Ceremony'
- Pixar's John Lasseter Channels His Inner Child, Toying with the Mechanics of 'Cars 2'