Free Espolon Tequila @ El Rio's Screening of VICE Magazine's Motorcycle Documentary
Want a VICE Magazine-style change of pace for the week? Head to El Rio tomorrow for the premier of their Easy Rider-meets-skater-bro film, Doin' It Baja. It features skate rats like Arto Saari, Heath Kirchart and photographer Patrick O'Dell on an epic, debaucherous motorcycle trip from San Diego to the tip of Baja California, Mexico.
It's the kind of no-holds-barred, who-cares-what-they-think film perfect for Friday night letting loose, which is why the kind souls at Espolon Tequila have teamed up with VICE to provide FREE TEQUILA all night long after the film screens (until supplies last) to keep you warm on El Rio's killer outdoor patio. The event is free with an RSVP, which you can do here.
- Filmgoers Get Ready: The SF International Film Festival Hits Screens Next Week
- Special Screening of Filmmaker Adam Hootnick's Award-Winning Documentary, Unsettled.
- The Former 48 Hour Magazine Gets A Media Award & A Lawsuit
- Free Movie Night @ the Independent: Hot Tub Time Machine
- Public Library's Family Pass Program Is a Free Chance to Check Museums