Ocean Beach Print 1
I don't think it's just because I live on a boat that I'm drawn to seascapes and beach scenes. I think it's more that I'm a Native Californian and grew up as a beach kid, and although I've moved away several times, I've always come back. I assume that you too are drawn to the beach because otherwise, why live in California? Cody Pickens' (who is also a frequent 7x7 mag photographer) Ocean Beach 1 print is evocative of our serene and calm landscape, and a lovely reminder of why we live here.
Available in three sizes, 8" x 8" ($300), 15" x 15" ($700), and 30" x 30" ($1,500). For sale online at The Beholder.
Browse the rest of Cody's photographs for sale here.
- Once More, with Flaying: Diablo Cody and Company Dissect 'Jennifer's Body'
- Tired of Battling Bots, Megan Fox Eyes a Career Makeover
- Teenage Angst Serves Cody Well in 'Jennifer's Body'
- Home Movies: Arriving at ‘The Final Destination’
- Patton Oswalt on Charlize Theron, the Best Response to Bullying and 'Young Adult'