What is This "Machine" Brian Wilson Keeps Talking About?
Upon clinching the National League pennant, host of Fox's The Cheap Seats, Chris Rose, wrangled an ecstatic Brian Wilson from drenching his teammates in champagne for yet another endlessly hysterical interview. Wilson is known almost as much for his hairstyles, wacky banter, and many nicknames (Just For Men Wilson, B-Weezy, Flicker, and Mental Assassin are just a few), as his excellent relief pitching skills.
But among all the excitement, more than a few people have been puzzled by the seemingly inside joke reference to "The Machine." To alleviate your curiosity, we've dug up the original Cheap Seats interview that started it all. Be prepared for cheeky hilarity. Check out the shortened version here:
For the full interview version, click here.
- 7x7 Chats with Brian Wilson of the SF Giants
- Atom Egoyan Fancies San Francisco from Afar
- Photos: Artist Brian Barneclo at W Hotel San Francisco Benefit for "Systems" Mural
- Downtown San Francisco Weathers Threat of Nuclear Annihilation in 'Ghost Protocol'
- Living the San Francisco Fairytale: Go Giants!