$1 PBRs & Free Sandwiches @ Doc's Clock Tomorrow
Hard times plus the approaching holidays make for diminishing bank accounts, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to take a load off at your local bar, have a drink, commiserate with your fellow nine-to-fivers or get wild and crazy on the cheap.
Drop by Mission watering hole Doc's Clock tomorrow from 9:30 pm to 2 am (right after happy hour!) and get in on Broke Ass Stuart's "Still Broke As F---" shindig, offering $1 PBRs, FREE peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, hip-shaking soul music and a four-foot tall game of Connect Four, at which you can win rad prizes. Sometimes things are way more fun when you know you haven't dropped a few $20 bills for the check. Just don't bring a date and tell you're taking her out for "dinner and drinks". RSVP here.
- Broke-Ass Stuart's Buying Everyone A Beer
- 'Young, Broke and Beautiful:' Broke Ass Stuart Gets His Own TV Show
- Broke-Ass Stuart's "F--- The Recession" Party Recap
- Hot 20 2011: Stuart Schuffman, Broke-Ass Stuart blogger
- Lyrics Born to Perform at SOM, Doc's Clock to Donate Bar Sales to Japan Relief Efforts