7x7's Make Your Own Mark Summer 2013 Series Continues at Churchill
The venue's lively guests enjoyed a new round of specialty cocktails impeccably crafted by Churchill's master bar manager, Anthony Healy-London. Curious guests secured spots at the two private seminars in the swanky second floor venue, where famed mixologist David Nepove shared tips and tricks to create a fanciful "crowd-sourced" punch, the Spiced Bourbon Lemonade!
Photos: Nikki Ritcher Photography | nikkiritcher.com
Check out the fantastic cocktails and their ingredients* below—and don't miss our final Make Your Own Mark session at the following location:
Thursday, September 19th
441 Jones Street at O'Farrell St.
Each event is open to the public, 21 and over only with valid photo ID. Please enjoy responsibly.
*While the Spiced Bourbon Lemonade punch was the featured subject in the evening's seminars in The Office, the fantastic crew at Churchill oversaw the creation of other specialty cocktails at their main bar:
Maker's 46, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Orange Curacao, Peychaud's Bitters
Maker's 46, Lemon, Cane Sugar, Cucumber, Mint
Maker's 46, Lemon, Yellow Chartreuse, Ginger, Honey, Laphroaig 10 yr
SPICED BOURBON LEMONADE
Maker’s 46, fresh lemon juice, house made honey syrup, pomegranate juice, ginger beer, dash angostura bitters
- 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Summer 2013 Series Launches at Armory Club
- You're Invited: 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Bourbon Cocktail Seminar Series
- You're Invited: 7x7's Game U.P. Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series
- This Week in Food: Bun Mee Opens in Pac Heights, Maverick Hosts a Mystery Night, and Foreign Cinema's Wine Dinner Series Continues
- Foodie Agenda: Make Your Own Sushi, a Chili Cook-Off, and More