7x7's Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series at The Brixton
7x7’s Game U.P. ultra-premium bourbon series concluded in Cow Hollow with its final tasting session at The Brixton.
A variety of small-batch bourbons were available for tasting including Knob Creek Small Batch, Single Barrel and Rye, with Basil Hayden’s, Booker’s, and Baker’s. Throughout the evening, specialists were on hand to lend their expertise to guests interested in learning more about the spirits. Cocktail connoisseurs were treated to specially discounted cocktails, and enrolled in a pop-up cocktail academy with director of mixology, David Nepove, where they learned how to properly shake a classic Bourbon Sour.
The Brixton offered a delicious array of catered bites from their menu to complement each spirit.
The Brixton, 2140 Union Street, brixtonsf.com
Photos: Nikki Ritcher Photography | nikkiritcher.com
- 7x7's Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series at Reed & Greenough
- You're Invited: 7x7's Game U.P. Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series
- 7x7's Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series at Monarch
- You're Invited: 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Bourbon Cocktail Seminar Series
- 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Summer 2013 Series Launches at Armory Club