Grab A Bargain On Tres' Exclusive Tequila Tasting This Weekend From Liquor.com
If tequila makes your tastebuds dance, you'll want to take your tongue over to Tres (formerly known as Tres Agaves) this Saturday, April 30 from 4-7 pm for an exclusive tequila tasting featuring a couple dozen brands (from Don Julio to Partida to Mescal and beyond), just in time for Cinco de Mayo. They'll also be serving bites inspired by the street cuisine of Jalisco, Mexico to complement this spirit of the season.
Co-presented by our friends Liquor.com, you can grab a major deal on tickets just by clicking here. For just $45, you'll have the chance to try 15 tequilas, 3 tequila cocktails and appetizers. It's a value of $100, so jump on it quick!
Tres, 130 Townsend St. at 2nd, 415-227-0500, get Liquor.com tickets here.
- Sample 15 of the World's Best Tequilas at Tres Agaves This Weekend
- Happy 80 Degrees! A Tequila and Watermelon Cocktail Recipe from Jardinière
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy
- Three No-Fail Mint Julep Recipes from Rickhouse's Erick Castro