You're Invited: Hendrick's Delightfully Peculiar Cocktail Academy
If information is indeed king, then our friends at Hendrick's Gin are here to show you the shortcut to the crown, returning to San Francisco with an exclusive mixology overview at one of the city's more peculiar locations.
Mark Stoddard, who has one of the most delightful job titles around—Ambassador of the Curious and Savant & Mixologist of Hendrick’s—will be on hand to share tips and tricks to construct the consummate tipple. The catch? The class will be conducted at a secret location, disclosed to a very select few. There will be two sessions:
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Session 1: 7:00-8:30 PM
Session 2: 9:00-10:30 PM
To be considered, kindly send your full name to HendricksAcademy@gmail.com—make sure to **specify which session you are interested in attending** —and a confirmation will be sent to those who make it in. Space is understabably limited, so convey your interest as soon as possible.
Summer school should always be this fun.
Hendrick's presents the Delightfully Peculiar Cocktail Academy, San Francisco, hendricksgin.com
Explore photos from a previous Cocktail Academy here.
- You're Invited: 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Bourbon Cocktail Seminar Series
- You're Invited: Support Wine and Wishes This Saturday at the Metreon
- You're Invited: 7x7's Game U.P. Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series
- You're Invited: Reed & Greenough's Giants Viewing Happy Hour
- You're Invited: Cointreau Cocktail Fundraiser for Local Documentary, 5 Blocks