It's Lunchtime at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37
Next time you're craving a bite to eat for lunch, whether you're in Nob Hill, Union Square, Financial District, Russian Hill, the Embarcadero, Marina or Chinatown, stay in the center of the action and stop by Parallel 37, the scrumptious new restaurant and lounge helmed by renowned Chef Ron Siegel, inside The Ritz-Carlton. He creates simple, approachable, and most importantly of all, delicious food to match the eatery's modern and sophisticated environment.
From 11:30 am to 2 pm, you can enjoy one of the best lunches to be found in the city, thanks to a menu boasting dishes like asparagus salad with San Andreas cheese, salmon tartare on toast with avocado, espelette, and shiso oil, soft shell crab with avocado and tart onions, arugula salad with chicken, carrots, and gravenstein apple vinaigrette, and pasta with halibut, ramps, artichokes, mushrooms, steeped in parmesan broth. And for all you brunch fanatics out there, you can add Parallel 37 to your Sunday brunch destination list as soon as June starts.
For those arriving by car, it's only a $10 for your entire lunch or brunch stay. Can't beat that!
600 Stockton Street, 415-773-6168
- Sunday Brunch is Served at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37.
- Michael Rotondo Joins The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37 as Chef de Cuisine
- Take Mom to The Ritz-Carlton for Mother's Day
- The Ritz-Carlton's Revamped Lounge Reopens After a Six-Week Renovation
- Design Details: The Ritz-Carlton's Upcoming Eatery, Parallel 37