Maple Syrup Cocktail Recipes from Thad Volger of Bar Agricole
Instead of squirting maple syrup on your pancakes and waffles, try putting a little in the next cocktail you shake up. Our friends at Liquor.com are taking a nod at barkeep extraordinaire Thad Vogler of Bar Agricole, who adds the rich and nutritious sugar to his creations.
Contributed by Thad Vogler
. 2 oz Wild Turkey Rye Whiskey
. 1 oz Lemon juice
. .5 oz Grade-B maple syrup
. .5 oz Egg white
. 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
. Garnish: Lemon twist
. Glass: Coupe
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake and double strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Contributed by Vermont Gold Vodka
. 2 oz Vermont Gold Vodka
. .5 oz Maple syrup
. 1.5 oz Sparkling apple cider (non-alcoholic)
. Glass: Cocktail
Combine equal parts cinnamon and sugar on a shallow plate and use to coat the rim of a cocktail glass. Add the vodka and maple syrup to a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir, and strain into the prepared glass. Top with the cider.
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Spritz Cocktail Recipes from Liquor.com
- Say Hello to Fall with Seasonal Apple Cocktail Recipes from Liquor.com
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy