Photos: Karlsson's Vodka Batch 2009 at 54 Mint
On November 7th, Karlsson's Vodka presented its recently launched Batch 2009—a limited edition vodka made solely from the 2009 harvest of the Solist potato from the Cape Bjäre region of southern Sweden.
San Francisco's 54 Mint hosted the lively event, where guests sampled the vintage vodka, sipped speciality Karlsson's Gold Vodka libations, and enjoyed tasty hors d'oeuvres prepared by 54 Mint's celebrated kitchen.
A limited edition vodka with terroir, Karlsson’s Batch 2009 is Karlsson’s second commercially available vintage vodka. The handcrafted vodka is now available for purchase at fine restaurants and retailers in San Francisco, including Cask in SoMa.
Photos: Marc Janks for Ashleigh Reddy Photography
- Karlsson's Launches Its Limited Edition Karlsson's Gold Vodka Batch 2009
- Photos: 7x7, W San Francisco and Russian Standard Vodka Toast Winner Erik Tennyson
- Photos: Reason to Party's Summer of Love Gala 2012
- What we know about the SF cocktail scene that the Times doesn't
- Cask . . . and you shall receive