Photos: SF Chefs 2012 Launch Party at Westfield San Francisco Centre
On June 27, SF Chefs 2012—the City's hotly-anticipated food/wine/spirits summit coming in early August—was previewed at a private launch event with the Restaurant Collection Under the Dome at the Westfield.
Many of San Francisco's most influential figures in the vibrant culinary industry—including PR/marketing juggernaut Andrew Freeman of Andrew Freeman & Co., and Rob Black of the Golden Gate Restaurant Association—encouraged guests to explore SF Chefs with a variety of ticket packages, and previewed a few of the dozens of activities scheduled for the Grand Tasting Tent on Union Square.
Guests enjoyed a variety of bites courtesy of the Restaurant Collection Under the Dome, with offerings from LarkCreekSteak, M.Y. China by Martin Yan, La Boulange du Dome, Cupola Pizzeria and Straits Restaurant; and delicious libations from Anchor Brewing, Wente Vineyards, Beefeater, and Campari America. The dome was rocking with beats from DJ Dylan Mahoney.
The launch was made possible with the generosity of the Westfield San Francisco Centre, Union Square BID, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
SF Chefs 2012 takes place August 3–5 on Union Square. For more information and to secure your own tickets, visit sfchefsfoodwine.com.
Photos: Marc Fiorito with Gamma Nine
- Photos: SF Chefs 2012: The Dinner Party Project #1
- Photos: 7x7's Piggies 2012: Celebrating the Best Restaurants in San Francisco
- Photos: MAVEA H20 Infusions at San Francisco Cocktail Week 2012
- Photos: San Francisco Symphony Black & White Ball Launch Party
- Photos: Chef Alexander Alioto of Seven Hills—Winner of Sapporo's Your City, Your Chef 2012