Rosamunde's Catering Service, Takeout & Free Delivery Gets Our Stamp of Approval
Our offices were just ambushed by the saints at Rosamunde Sausage Grill, who kindly brought over sausages, bacon and jalapeño-wrapped meat morsels, peppers, sauerkraut and a ton of condiments to herald their catering service. Rosamunde's still one of our favorite take out spots; it's perfect for this gloomy weather, which doesn't exactly beckon us outdoors.
They're offering a full arsenal of sausages, including their vegan options, salads, soups, toppings and even desserts (like Mission Minis!) for worker bees and partiers scarf at their next event. You can even have your sausages grilled onsite. Are you drooling yet?
During a mad rush to the kitchen very similar to the kind predator vs. prey dance of death you'd see on a nature show, we devoured it all at lightning speed. Why can't every day at the office be like this?
- Oktoberfest Around the Bay: Where to Drink, Eat Brats and Polka
- World Series Countdown! Spots to Watch, Deals to be Had
- Three Great Delivery Services to Help Lighten Your Holiday To-Do List
- Free Delivery from Rosamunde, Jay's Cheesesteaks to Dolores Park with CityMint's iPhone App
- Fresh Produce Free-For-All Comes to Hayes Valley This Sunday