You're Invited: 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Bourbon Cocktail Seminar Series
7x7's very popular spring events devoted to ultra-premium bourbons garnered so much attention, we've organized a new summer series designed to highlight the prominence of Maker's 46 bourbon in a variety of cocktails in some of San Francisco's best bars.
Each venue will feature their unique Maker's 46 cocktail specially-discounted to encourage broadening your palate, as well as trained specialists offering fun facts and complimentary samples of the bold, complex spirit.
Maker's 46 "ambassadors" will also be on-site at each venue to sign up the more curious guests to attend a limited-seating mixology session during each event—it costs the price of a cocktail!—to get hands-on training and learn how to make the signature cocktail at home.
We look forward to meeting you throughout the summer at the following top venues!
Thursday, September 19th
441 Jones Street at O'Farrell St.
Each event is open to the public, 21 and over only with valid photo ID. Please enjoy responsibly.
- You're Invited: 7x7's Game U.P. Ultra-Premium Bourbon Series
- 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Summer 2013 Series Launches at Armory Club
- 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Summer 2013 Series Continues at Churchill
- You're Invited: Hendrick's Delightfully Peculiar Cocktail Academy
- You're Invited: Support Wine and Wishes This Saturday at the Metreon