Today's Hot Links: Where The Cows Don't Roam, Plus Jesus Juice
Humphry Slocombe debuts their newest flavor, a coke-cotes du rhone hybrid aptly titled “Jesus Juice.” Now that’s going to get some people fired up.
Is is an apricot? Is it a plum? No, fools, it’s an aprium.
Read it and weep (literally): a heartbreaking story about dairy farms in California.
A how-to guide to opening your own dive bar.
Behold, the world’s smallest microwave.
- Today's Hot Links: Cane Rosso's Open, Free Ice Cream Sundaes
- Today's Hot Links: Appleman In Big Apple, Michael Bauer On Twitter
- Today's Hot Links: Your Tattoo For Bacon, TiVo Bourdain Tonight
- Today's Hot Links: Free Mcdonald's Mochas, Free Ice Cream and Deviled Eggs
- Today's Hot Links: Bi-Rite's Sandwich Shop and Why Bacon Has Jumped the Shark