Vote in the Palace Hotel's Gingerbread Competition!
Three of the winning designer’s charities will receive money donated to their organization plus a check from the Palace Hotel.
Take a break from your holiday shopping and check out the San Francisco-themed Gingerbread houses. Here's what you'll see in the lobby of 2 Montgomery Street:
- “Chinatown Wise Shopping = A Better World” created by Bev Spector to benefit WildAid
- “The Nutcracker” created by San Francisco Ballet to benefit the San Francisco Ballet’s Children’s Enchantment Fund
- “The Cliff House” created by Marla Tellez, News Anchor NBC Bay Area to benefit Sacred Heart Community Center
- “’Twas the Night Before Christmas” created by the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area dedicated development team to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area
- “Sugarplum Pastry Shop” created by the supportive friends of SFCASA to benefit SFCASA
- “2012 World Series Champions Mt. Rushmore” created by the team at 7x7 to benefit San Francisco Travel Association Foundation
- “Holiday Ski Lodge” created by Tori Campbell, News Anchor, KTVU 2 to benefit Options Recovery Services in Berkeley
- “Green House” created by Jo Anna Guerra and Don Benorden to benefit Project Open Hand
- “Have a Very GUMPSY Holiday” created by designer Dan Worm to benefit Meals on Wheels