Berkeley Holiday Pop-Up Shop @ Gilman Village
Holiday pop-up shops are appearing everywhere these days, but at Gilman Village in Berkeley on the corner of 10th & Gilman streets, you can get fed while snagging gifts. From now until December 24th, you can get goodies from chic home boutique Trove, handcrafted haven Ethnic Arts, Show Place Art, and the special Gilman Village Pop-Up Shop, plus cocktails and delicious snacks from T-Rex BBQ like barbecued oysters, ribs, deviled eggs and hand cut fries.
Just what can you expect to fill your shopping bags with? Burl wood bowls, serving pieces, sake sets and handblown vases at massively low prices from Trove; funky textiles and ornaments from Ethnic Arts; affordable art from Bay Area artists at Show Place Arts, and cheeseboards in the shape of France, French china, toys and tortoise shell cuffs from the Pop-Up Shop. Merchandise will change weekly, so get ye out of the mall and over to Berkeley!
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops
- Beat the Rush with DNA's Pre-Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- Guns and Shades Pop-Up Shop Brings New, Rare Vintage Eyewear to Lower Haight
- Get Something for Everyone On Your List at this Holiday Pop-up Shop
- Fall Picks from Black Pyramid Vintage + Pop-up Shop Tonight in the Haight