Best in Show, Halloween-Style
If you missed your chance to party with your pooch at the Westin St. Francis in August, now you have your second shot. But this time, it's in costume. Hotel Monaco and Grand Cafe are teaming up with the SPCA and inviting all dogs and their people to don their best costumes at Howl-o-Ween this Wednesday, Oct. 28 from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
There will be wine and hor d'oeuvres for the homo sapiens; biscuits and treats for the canines. Once again, pet boutique Cheeko B will host a show of runway dog fashion. Additionally, vendors, from dog walkers to groomers, will be present to meet with owners, and goodies will be doled out via a raffle and silent auction.
The evening will be narrated by Liam Mayclem, host of Eye on the Bay. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at the door. Part of the proceeds go to the SPCA.
- Best in Show, Halloween-Style
- 85th Annual Junior League Fashion Show, Friday at The Fairmont Hotel
- Party-Hop With The Fashion Pack: Bing Bang Trunk Show, Fashion On The Square + More
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More
- Party Hop With The Fashion Pack: Guerilla 24 Pop-Up, Christopher Collins Trunk Show, Glamorama + More