Bundle Up: 7 Stylish Finds to Keep You Warm
Fall has hit and winter is just around the corner, which means layering is more important than ever. But bundling up doesn't have to equal zero style. Here are our top cold weather picks that won't leave you looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
1. The Scarf: Anthropologie Cashmere Squiggle Scarf, $98: We all know that scarves are the quintessential SF accessory and who doesn't want to curl up in cashmere to brave the blustery winter winds?
3. Men's Hat: Nice Collective Wool Donegal Hat, $220: Get your guy to drop the beanie for a more stylish topper with leather buckle and brim.
4. Women's Gloves: Maison Martin Margiela Knit Arm Warmers, $170: Keep your hands free and your arms warm with this edgy pair from our favorite Belgian designer.
- Link Love: H&M Fall/Winter Campaign and Fashion's Billionaires
- Link Love: A Naughty Rihanna, Vibrating Gold and a Guide to Spring Collections
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- SF's Pretty Young Things: Meet 11 Fashion Forward Bloggers
- Link Love: Heidi Klum Barbie, Online Vintage and Don't Miss the Marc