Link Love: Angelina Jolie Does Fashion and Hamish Bowles Does Wall Street
Juicy bits to start your weekend …
It looks like there’s no end in sight to the barrage of fashion films flooding theaters these days. Up next? The Cut heard that Angelina Jolie may star in Ridley Scott’s Gucci movie.
No, he’s not taking inspiration from a pant-less Lady Gaga. NYT learns that designer Giambattista Valli is into dresses that show off tan legs this season.
What business does Vogue’s Hamish Bowles have being an extra in the upcoming film Wall Street 2? The NY Post tells us what Oliver Stone was thinking.
Trend alert: My Fashion Life says the snood is the “it” accessory for winter. We may not have to brave the bitter East Coast cold over here, but this hood/scarf combo looks like it would work wonders through our bone-chilling SF rain.
Get ready, ladies. The Cut confirms that Tom Ford will be launching women’s wear.
More Style + Design Postings
- Link Love: Christian Louboutin Does Barbie and David Lynch Does Dior
- Link Love: Alien Shoes, Sesame Street and Prime Cleavage
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows