Link Love: Basquiat Reeboks, Wang on the Web and Tom Ford as Director
Daily reads from our feeds …
We’ll call them high tops with high art—Reebok has released a Fall 2009 line of sneakers cloaked in NYC-based street artist Jean-Michel Basquiat’s work. (via Aarting)
Wang does the web. Style File reports that our beloved local designer goes online with an e-commerce site—now you don’t even have to get out of bed to purchase the coveted Coco mini duffel or Donna hobo.
Tom Ford makes his directorial debut with A Single Man, a film adaptation of Christopher Isherwood’s 1964 novel starring Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Matthew Goode and Nicholoas Hoult. WWD says the flick will premiere at this year’s Venice Film Festival on September 11.
See what Fashionista says about who made this year’s Vanity Fair Best Dressed List.
The Cut downloads on Rachel Zoe’s new daily newsletter.
- Tarantino Talks Cannes, Brad Pitt and the Birth of His Favorite 'Basterds'
- Indie Theater Roundup: 7 Movies to See This Week
- Link Love: SF Officially The 9th Most Stylish City in the World
- Link Love: New Balenciaga, Lindsay Lohan for Ungaro and Tyra Takes on the Web
- Link Love: DKNY Gets The Cut, Icy As Ever Anna and JPG Rumors Denied