Link Love: Ben Sherman Ditches the Ladies, Rodarte for Target Drops and more...
Sorry girls, this week brought word that Ben Sherman is planning to exit the women’s apparel business for good.
Rodarte for Target arrived in stores and the retailer’s online shop yesterday. By early afternoon, almost every item we perused online was already out of stock.
The Sartorialist defends the recent female-to-male imbalance on his blog.
SF Indie Fashion sends a contributor and $40 on an adventure to Wasteland.
Now time for a very serious question. Would you wear a nail polish named Dick Weed? One company is betting that the answer is yes.
The Finer Dandy may have found the perfect undershirt for men.
Furthering the notion that even mamas-to-be can be fierce, Christian Siriano launches a maternity line.
San Francisco is Sexy lists the 10 sexiest sellers at this weekend’s Renegade Craft Fair.
YSL gets eco-friendlier with the launch of its New Vintage II line, which puts vintage fabrics from its archives to use in a 121-piece collection now available at its flagship stores.
Nasty Gal reveals the latest looks in a video lookbook that has fans of the Bay Area-based online retailer virtually swooning.
InStyle wonders whether women of the nighttime news are the next style icons (we’re gonna have to go with no on this one…).
And last but not least, Glamour picks the best winter coats for your body type.
- Link Love: New Model Snack du Jour, Wang’s “Accidentally Sexy” Style, Kim’s a Nasty Gal and more…
- Link Love: Leibovitz Down on Her Luck, Pelosi's Hairstyling Hopes and More...
- Link Love: Marc Jacobs To Dress Miss Piggy, JPG To Leave Hermès and NUDE Goes To Court
- Link Love: Margiela Exits Maison Martin Margiela, Rodarte Sample Sale and more…
- Link Love: Comme des Garçons' 1st Foray into Boring? Chris March Sues Thierry Mugler and More...